Saturday, October 12, 2013

Easy-Peasy Dishcloths






I have tried a lot of dishcloth patterns (I love crocheted cotton dishcloths!) but they almost always are way too small to be very useful. I have rather large hands (I come from a long line of tall people) and I like to have a cloth at least as big. I also like quick but pretty crochet projects. And thus, the Easy-Peasy Dishcloth was designed.

Ch 35
Row 1= Sc across. Ch 1, turn. (34 sc)
Row 2= Sc in first sc, (skip 2 sc, 5 dc in next sc, sk 2 sc, sc in next sc) five times, skip 2 sc, 3 dc in next sc. Ch 1, turn.
Row 3= Sc in first dc, (5 dc in next sc, skip 2 dc, sc in next dc) five times, 3 dc in next sc. Ch 1, turn.
Row 4-18= Repeat row 3. Fasten off and weave in ends.


Annd... You're done. If you want you can crochet down the side, across the bottom, and up the other side before fastening off though.

1 comment: